Auto Claims Supervisor, Commercial Transportation Supervisor - your experience is valuable to us. If an exciting challenge in a new Phoenix office grand opening with an "A" rated company where you can build and train your own team sounds like a great opportunity, we want to speak with you. If you are a talented, energetic, strategic Claim Supervisor we want to speak with you. In this role you will develop, train, mentor and supervise a team of commercial transportation bodily injury and property damage Claim Adjusters. You will be responsible for reviewing files, providing direction on complex claim issues, monitoring reserves, ensuring that the adjusters are in compliance with state laws and company procedures as well as delegating authority levels. This is an inside Claim Supervisor position and all adjusters are desktop adjusters which handle multiple states. You will be on the ground floor of this "A" rated company's brand new Phoenix office. Truly a rare opportunity to be there on day one. As the Claim Supervisor, you will work closely with the Claim Manager developing and implementing plans for the new Phoenix office.
- Must have 5 plus years of insurance carrier, self insured or TPA Auto Bodily Injury or Transportation claims in a supervisory capacity
- Experience supervising bodily injury claim adjusters
- Experience supervising property damage claim adjusters
- Knowledge of various state laws regarding transportation
- Highly organized
- Exceptional communication skills
- Trucking claims experience is a plus